BAQME is an ambitious start-up on a mission to make cities greener and healthier by offering a new type of shared mobility. Our shared e-bakfietsen offer a fun, sustainable alternative to private car ownership.
Whenever people need to travel with kids, pets or other stuff, the car is still often the primary mode of transportation. Our beautiful, shared electric e-bakfietsen offer a fun, affordable alternative thereby making short distance car trips within cities unnecessary.
We have launched our service in Rotterdam in February 2021 and more recently in The Hague, and are ready to expand to other cities in Europe soon.
About the Role
We are looking for a Strategy & Operations intern. In this role you will work directly with the COO & CEO to help optimise fleet utilization and ensure smooth expansion execution. In particular, you will:
- Prepare for upcoming fleet expansion and city launches
- Use data to improve fleet uptime and utilisation
- Identify opportunities for process improvement & drive projects to deliver these improvements
- Solve business challenges by identifying the root cause and implementing effective solutions
- Written and spoken fluency in Dutch and English
- Available for at least 4-6 months starting in may
- Currently enrolled or graduated in the last 6 months in a Masters or Bachelors degree
- Ability to analyse data and use it to generate actionable insights
- Independent go-getter who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and do whatever need to be done
Bonus points if you
- Have prior internship experience with a fast growing company
- Are excited about sustainability and urban mobility services
What we offer
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of
- A fun, dynamic work environment
- Steep learning curve
- Monthly internship allowance
- Unlimited BAQME trips
You can apply here.