BAQME is an ambitious start-up on a mission to make cities greener and healthier by offering a new type of shared mobility. Our shared e-bakfietsen offer a fun, sustainable alternative to private car ownership.
Whenever people need to travel with kids, pets or other stuff, the car is still often the primary mode of transportation. Our beautiful, shared electric e-bakfietsen offer a fun, affordable alternative thereby making short distance car trips within cities unnecessary.
We have launched our service in Rotterdam in February 2021 and more recently in The Hague, and are ready to expand to other cities in Europe soon.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Product Development Intern. In this role you will get the know BAQME inside and out. You will gain first-hand experience with start-up founders on how to develop and market a consumer product. You will assess and innovate our current product market fit including our e-bakfietsen, IoT hardware and app software. In particular, you will:
- Conduct research and implement internal & external innovations on BAQME bikes to enhance user growth and operational efficiencies
- Work together with our marketing and customer service teams to collect user feedback on potential product improvements
- Manage our product wish list
- Research suppliers and collect samples and quotes
- Assist in our daily operations
- You like cool things. But you love building things.
- Currently studying a bachelor or master degree in a field related to product development
- Affinity with sustainable materials and production methods
- Experience in product development is preferred
- Creative with a commercial insight
- Organised with a strong attention to detail
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent proficiency of the English language (verbal and written), Dutch or another language (German) is a plus
- Living in the Netherlands
- Availability for at least 3 months
Bonus points if you
- Have prior internship experience with a fast growing company
- Are excited about sustainability and urban mobility services
What we offer
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of
- A fun, dynamic work environment
- Steep learning curve
- Monthly internship allowance
- Unlimited BAQME trips
Apply using the form below.
You are one step closer to join our team!