BAQME is an ambitious start-up on a mission to make cities greener and healthier by offering a new type of shared mobility. Our shared e-bakfietsen offer a fun, sustainable alternative to private car ownership.
Whenever people need to travel with kids, pets or other stuff, the car is still often the primary mode of transportation. Our beautiful, shared electric e-bakfietsen offer a fun, affordable alternative thereby making short distance car trips within cities unnecessary.
We have launched our service in Rotterdam in February 2021 and more recently in The Hague, and are ready to expand to other cities in Europe soon.
About the Role
We are looking for a Fleet Manager based in Rotterdam. As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for someone to take care of our beautiful e-cargo bikes in Rotterdam and The Hague.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maximize uptime by ensuring our active e-cargo bikes are always ready to be used
- Manage our Rotterdam and The Hague fleet through the BAQME Fleet Management© platform
- Coordinate and cooperate with warehouse personnel in order to efficiently maximize vehicle uptime
- Conduct monthly analysis and report on fleet performance
- Ensure optimal fleet health by coordinating and planning preventive maintenance of our e-cargo bikes
- Be ready to step in for other warehouse personnel to get the job done
What we are looking for:
- This is a full-time position with flexible hours
- Willing to work in the evenings and/or weekends
- Independent problem solver with a hands on, proactive mentality
- Know how to multitask and prioritize
- Has preferably a driver’s license
- Preferably living in the Rotterdam/The Hague area
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- Build something tangible that you can be proud of
- A fun, dynamic work environment
- Steep learning curve
- Opportunity to quickly grow within a thriving start-up
- Unlimited BAQME trips
Please apply below.
You are one step closer to join our team!