BAQME is an ambitious start-up on a mission to make cities greener and healthier by offering a new type of shared mobility. Our shared e-bakfietsen offer a fun, sustainable alternative to private car ownership.
Whenever people need to travel with kids, pets or other stuff, the car is still often the primary mode of transportation. Our beautiful, shared electric e-bakfietsen offer a fun, affordable alternative thereby making short distance car trips within cities unnecessary.
We have launched our service in Rotterdam in February 2021 and more recently in The Hague, and are ready to expand to other cities in Europe soon.
About the Role
We are looking for a driven Finance Intern. In this role you will be working directly with the Management Team. You will gain first-hand experience on how to run the financial side of a start-up. In particular, you will:
- Run point on our financial model
- Assist in finance and administrative tasks
- Manage our inventory of spare parts and tools
- Manage supplier payment schedules
- Create monthly financial reports
- You know the business. You know the numbers.
- Currently studying a bachelor or master degree in a field related to finance
- Handy with MS Excel, VBA is a plus
- Organised with a strong attention to detail
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent proficiency of the English language (verbal and written), Dutch or another language (German) is a plus
- Living in the Netherlands
- Available for at least 3 months for 32-40 hours per week
Bonus points if you
- Have prior internship experience with a fast growing company
- Are excited about sustainability and urban mobility services
What we offer
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of
- A fun, dynamic work environment
- Steep learning curve
- Monthly internship allowance
- Unlimited BAQME trips
Apply using the form below.
You are one step closer to join our team!