BAQME, located at Hondecoeterstraat 7 – 2, 1071 LP Amsterdam, is responsible fort he processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Hondecoeterstraat 7 – 2, 1071 LP Amsterdam
085 0604 BAQ (085-0604227)
Personal data that we process
BAQME processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided this data to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Birth place
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal date that you proactively provide, for example by creating a profile with BAQME, through correspondence with BAQME or via telephone
- Location information
- Details about your activities on our website
- Customer contact information list via our app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account details
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service has no intention to collect data on website visits of people under the age of 16, unless they have the specific permission from their parents or legal guardians. However, we cannot verify that a visitor to our website is at least 16 years old. We therefore advise parents or legal guardians to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data about their children being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have gathered personal information about children without parental consent, please email us at email@example.com, so we can immediately delete that information.
On what basis and purpose we process personal data
BAQME processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payments
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertisement
- To be able to call or email you when and if necessary to provide you our services
- Inform you about changes to our services
- Allow to create an account
- To be able to deliver you our services
- BAQME analyses your behaviour on our website or app in order to improve and tailor our services to your preferences
- BAQME processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, for example if we required to do so when filing our tax return
BAQME does not make decisions on matters based on automated processing that have (significant) consequences for individuals. This relates to decisions that are made by computer programmes or systems, without human interference (for example, a BAQME employee).
How long we keep personal data
BAQME does not store your personal date for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
BAQME shares your personal data with various third parties when it is necessary in order to execute our services or comply with any legal obligations. With companies that process your personal data by our mandate, we enter into a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your personal data is maintained. BAQME remains responsible for processing of these data. In addition, BAQME provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do so with your explicit permission.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and have asked your permission to place hem.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser to stop storing cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored through your browser’s settings.
For further explanation, see (in Dutch only): https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
On our website cookies are also placed by third parties. These include advertisers and/or social media companies. You can view all cookies via the cookie declaration.
View, modify, or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke any consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by BAQME and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization you have mentioned.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data handover of your personal data or request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. In that copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Social Security number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We’ll respond as soon as possible, or within four weeks, at your request.
BAQME would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
BAQME takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or email@example.com. BAQME has taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure Internet connection. You can see this on the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.