BAQME is an ambitious start-up on a mission to make cities greener and healthier by offering a new type of shared mobility. Our shared e-cargobikes offer a fun, sustainable alternative to private car ownership.
Whenever people need to travel with kids, pets or other stuff, the car is still often the primary mode of transportation. Our beautiful, shared electric e-cargobikes offer a fun, affordable alternative thereby making short distance car trips within cities unnecessary.
We have launched our service in Rotterdam in February 2021 and more recently in The Hague, and are looking to expand to other cities in Europe soon.
About the Role
- Promptly responding to customer queries via email, live chat, phone, and social media channels
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Streamline processes, update and maintain internal knowledge base
- Keep our customers up to date on relevant new features and events
- You are customer obsessed
- You are service-oriented and have a problem-solving mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Written and spoken proficiency in Dutch & English
- Hands-on, can do mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
Bonus points if you
- Have prior experience as a customer service specialist
- Are excited about sustainability and urban mobility services
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of
- A fun, dynamic work environment
- Steep learning curve
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited BAQME trips
Please apply via this form.